Клыки и Когти. Фурри и КВ

Объявление

Мы рады сообщить Вам, что игра на ролевой открыта!
Умрите все с миром!

ВНИМАНИЕ! Пожалуйста, заполните поле остальное, которое находится у вас в профиле.

Уже как год подошел к концу Хэллоуинский конкурс. Голосование открыто, но можете уже забить на него, граждане)

Время года шел второй месяц лета
Время суток: темная-темная-темная ночь...
Погода: метеориты с небес падают, цунами не хуже японского, вулкан уже обплевался лавой, землетрясение в двенадцать баллов по шкале Меркалли, а так все супер))

Прошло черт знает сколько времени с конца Великого похода на север. Племена живут вродле бы хорошо... Скучно, Мъёльнер мне в ухо! Но тут явились двое! Так что ОЛОЛО друзья мои!! Да прибудит с вами Один Всеотец и предки ваши викинги!!
Логин: Реклама
Пароль: 12345

Уважаемые рекламщики, писать рекламу в Личные Сообщения, рекламить в подписях и в игровых форумах запрещено! Для этого есть специально отведенное место. Реклама строго взаимна, и мы за этим следим.

Время года лето
Время суток: вторая половина дня. Скоро будет темнеть
Погода: Только что прошел дождь, а на океане рзразилась гроза

К ДЬЯВОЛУ СЮЖЕТ!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Клыки и Когти. Фурри и КВ » Гостевая » Мнение о форуме

Мнение о форуме

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 37

Тут можете высказать свою точку зрения на наш сайт. Критика, пожелания - все учтем)
За каждый отзыв будем благодарны)

Моё админское мнение - получилось очень даже неплохо. Для начала. Но только для начала.

Искристая, посмотрим что будет дальше...

Вельхеор, будет-будет. Я не сомневаюсь.

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many thanks, However I am encountering problems with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Many thanks

I blog frequently and I genuinely thank you for your information. This great article has really peaked my interest. I will take a note of your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

If some one needs expert view regarding blogging and site-building after that i suggest him/her to pay a visit this blog, Keep up the nice job.

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have truly loved browsing your weblog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your feed and I'm hoping you write once more soon!

If some one needs expert view regarding blogging after that i advise him/her to visit this web site, Keep up the pleasant job.

I am now not positive the place you're getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while studying much more or working out more. Thanks for excellent info I used to be in search of this information for my mission.

Hi to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this webpage; this blog consists of amazing and truly excellent stuff for readers.

Thanks , I've recently been looking for info approximately this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have discovered till now. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive about the source?

Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

I am really grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this enormous article at here.

Very quickly this web page will be famous among all blogging and site-building visitors, due to it's nice articles

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Palantir Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Вы здесь » Клыки и Когти. Фурри и КВ » Гостевая » Мнение о форуме